Bluetooth Wireless Speaker, Stereo Sound Boombox Speakers with Mic Support TF AUX TWS
◎ Bluetooth wireless music player
◎ support Bluetooth back to a key
◎ support Bluetooth hands-free two-way call
◎ Support TWS Bluetooth wireless serial stereo playback
◎ 30W high power output, built-in sound effects algorithm
◎ Φ43mm double magnetic speaker, Φ45mm double Super-Bass, 50x90mm ring Super-Bass
◎ Support Micro SD card APE, FLAC lossless music format player
◎ Support Micro SD card MP3, WMA, WAV music format player
◎ Support Micro SD card reader data storage
◎ support 3.5mm audio input
◎ built-in 4000mAh lithium battery, support for LED power display
◎ pause no play for 10 minutes automatically shut down, except for Bluetooth connection
◎ support ios ringtones to play the system, the other system is the default ringtone
◎ size: W190×D48×H66mm
|Speaker type||Portable Bluetooth speaker|
|Active and passive||Active|
|Storage type||Support no more than 32G Micro SD card|
|power supply||Built-in 18650 3.7V 4000mAh 3C battery|
|Charging time||DC5V 1000mA and above USB power supply|
|Speaker unit||Φ43mm x 2 internal magnetic speaker, Φ45mm x2 Super-Bass|
|Output Power||50x90mm Super-Bass|
|Wireless connections||50Hz ~ 20KHz|
|USB specification||Bluetooth 4.2|
|file format||USB2.0, compatible with USB1.1|
◎ A20 speaker host 1
◎ 3.5mm audio cable 1
◎ USB power cord/data line 1
◎ A guide to use
1) Not able to connect to your device?
1. Restart the speaker and try again
2. If your device requires a Pin Code, please enter 0000
2) Keeps cutting out when playing?
Please ensure the speaker is within the operating range and there are no obstacles between the speaker and the device
3) Not able to play the music in Micro SD card?
1. Please ensure the format of the Micro SD card is FAT32. It only supports FAT32 Micro SD card
2. Please ensure the formats of the music files are APE, FLAC, WAV, WMA or MP3
4) No sound when playing?
1. Please adjust the volume of the speaker
2. Please adjust the volume of your device
3. Please check if the speaker is paused
5) No sound in AUX-in mode?
Please ensure the audio cable is connected well?
6) Not able to turn on?
Please try to charge the speaker for about 3 hours
7) No, response to any operation?
Please try to reset the speaker by pressing the reset button in the AUX-in jack.