About the product:
–♥Fast and Easy Nail Extension. Convenient and quick for you to create beautiful and durable nail extension nail art.
–♥Perfect Clear poly Gel Nail. This 50ML tube of poly gel is of a wonderful clear color. Suitable for creating a nail extension in different shape like oval nails , coffin nails or french nails.
–♥Trendy Nail Art : 2018 New Arrival, 100% Brand New. Easy to apply. Perfect for nail art beginners. Fast and convenient to do your own nail extension. More flexible than acrylic, stronger than hard gel, and lighter than both.
–♥Practical Application- This poly gel comes with practical application. It’s great for both professional nail specialist or nail art learner, suitable for nail salons and DIY nail art at home, wonderful gift for your wife, girlfriend, mother or sisters .
There’re plenty of ways to apply the poly gel.
(1) Way #1: With the dual forms.
This is an easy and quick ways to do poly gel nails for nail art beginners.
1, Dipping the spatula in slip solution or iso alcohol before picking the poly gel, or dipping the brush in before you use the brush to form the poly, really helps to prevent poly gel sticking to the spatula or the brush.
(2) Way #2: With the nail form
1. Apply the nail forms .!
2. Apply base gel and cure it .!
3. Squeeze some poly gel on nail forms .!
4. Form and shape it to the length and thickness and shape as you want
5. Cure it via LED for 60 seconds or UV for 2 mins
6. File and shape it .!
7. Apply Top coat
8. Cure it and finished
(3) Way #3: Apply as an overlay
If you don’t need to extend your nails; or if you just want to create a beautiful and natural color and shine for your nails;
Or if you have weak nails and want to protect them,
Applying poly gel directly as a cover is a wonderful idea.
1. Prep your nails; 2.Apply base coat;
3.Pick some poly gel on your nails;
4. dip your brush in slip solution or iso alcohol to prevent stickness;
5.Form and shape the poly gel on your nails;
6. Apply top coat and finished.
(4) Way 4#
After doing a poly gel nails, you can also apply other nail decorations as you want.
For example, you can also apply nail polish, polish gel, glitter, rhinestones, gems, mirror powder, etc, creating as much style and as brilliant nail art as you want.
Q1 : What kind of lamp do you cure with?
- UV and LED lamp are both OK.UV curing for 2-3 mins, LED curing for 30-60s. The time needed for curing also depends on the thickness of the poly gel and the top coat.
Q2 : If you’re not a nail tech, could you still use this product easily?
- Yes of course.This is a simple and fast way to extend your nails.And this poly gel gel includes most tools you need for doing a poly gel nails.
Q3 : Can you paint gel or regular nail polish over this product?
- No problem. Nail polish or nail gel, nail rhinestones or other nail decoration can be applied ,too, to create the nail art effect you want.
Q4 : Will it easily break or pop off ?
- Please make sure the nails have been filed and cleaned properly before, and fully cured. Usually the nails will not break easily and will last about 2 weeks or more. In addition, applying nail dehydrator and primer will help to prevent lifting and breaking, make the nail more durable.
Q5 : Do you have more colors in 50ML?
- The Clear, Light Pink, Bright White, Natural Pink， Dark Pink and Garnet is sellable now. And if you want some other color, please feel free to email us and if we are able to, we’ll do our best to produce more to meet your needs.
Q6 : The poly gel is sticky in the brush .
- Here’s a quick tip , you can dip your spatula or the brush in slip solution or isopropyl alcohol (not included in this kit) and then scrape the poly gel off and put it on the nail.it won’t stick to your spatula or brush